Milford, MA 01757
- Pay: $45-$55/hr
- Long Term Contract
Overview: The Video Producer/Editor will have a strong knowledge of best practices in video production workflows, equipment, and managing technical production including lighting techniques. The right candidate would be someone highly experienced in creating video for social media, the web and digital channels. This person must be familiar with the language of the digital community and have a passion to stay on top of the latest and best trends in video production – from content, to technology, to new platforms.
- Ensure on-time execution and delivery of high quality video productions
- Foster a positive, proactive, collaborative, and creative work atmosphere
- Shoot and edit on-location and in-house video productions
- Create storyboards for narrative work
- Coach on-screen talent and voice talent
- Conduct video equipment maintenance
- Keep current with the latest developments and trends in video production
- Provide consultation to internal clients leveraging your extensive understanding of the various digital channels in which video solutions are key
- Promote the Video Studio across the business
- Some occasional travel as needed (currently local only)
- Bachelor’ s Degree in cinematography or video/film production. Significant demonstrated professional experience without this degree will also be considered.
- 5+ years experience on a Video Production team, preferably in a corporate setting
- Understand the full spectrum of the production process including camera operation, lighting and audio capture
- Strong sense of lighting and shot composition
- Excellent videography and editing skills, experienced in directing talent.
- Animation graphics experience required; illustration and 3D animation experience a plus
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and other Creative Suite products
- Knowledge of compression standards across multiple platforms
- Creative thinker and innovator with an acute eye for engaging visual storytelling
- Ability to adjust artistic vision based on the needs of the client and/or project goals
- Extensive knowledge of the digital video landscape
- Must be able to manage feedback from multiple parties and deal with curve balls
- Experience with green-screen based studio/on-location production work, and have a deep understanding of its workflows
- Ability to think on feet, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Responsible, with a positive attitude and ability to work well with a team
Please submit an online demo/reel portfolio example to [email protected] Applications without reels will not be accepted.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.