Test Tech III Electrical Power Panel Test
Westborough, MA 01581
Responsible for test operations on one or more product lines. Tests and troubleshoots a variety of electrical, electronic, mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies, systems, subsystems subassemblies, fixtures, PCBA’ s and power control panels in a large scale manufacturing environment. May performs repetitive duties, can troubleshoot to the component level using a range of electronic and mechanical measurement and test equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses standard test equipment and written procedures to test electromechanical parts, subassemblies, and finished goods.
- Works from specifications, technical manuals, schematics and written/verbal instruction.
- Uses a variety of test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices.
- Performs optical assembly, alignment and troubleshooting on sophisticated equipment.
- Background in precision assembly, fine pitch soldering and board level rework
- Working knowledge of common workmanship and inspection standards such as J-STD-001 and
- Performs high-level training to other technicians and manufacturing personal.
- Writes clear and concise test and work instructions. Edits existing test or work instructions.
- Knowledge of Test Agency protocols such as UL, CE and TUV. .
- Discusses technical problems encountered with supervisor.
- Compiles and records test results.
- Interprets complex diagnostic routines to fit a particular problem.
- Takes initiative to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- High School diploma or GED with Technical School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience testing electromechanical parts.
- Proficient with test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices).
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Experience working effectively with customers.
- PC hardware, software installation and configuration experience.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.