Milford, MA 01757
As a Technical Writer, you will research, plan, and produce technical documentation in various electronic formats for a global audience. You will work with minimal supervision as a contributing member of the international Customer Experience and Knowledge Management (CXKM) department, which is a multi-disciplinary team that develops content to support laboratory instrumentation and related software.
The position has strong working relationships with Informatics, Projects, Product Marketing, Service, and the global Customer Experience and Knowledge Management teams (CXKM).
- Independently write and manage accurate, concise, and well-written technical content in various electronic formats for a global audience.
- Follow content development, editorial, localization, and regulatory processes.
- Collaborate as a member of cross-functional project teams by attending meetings, interacting with subject matter experts, and establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all employees.
- Adapt to new authoring tools and processes.
- Suggest and support improvements to corporate and departmental procedures and tools.
- Identify and escalate potential project risks.
- Represent the Customer Experience and Knowledge Management department at project meetings.
- Work under the direction and report status to senior employees.
- Bachelor’ s degree or relevant experience.
- Either a scientific background or prior technical writing experience.
- Ability to write technical or scientific content.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire product knowledge and learn new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capability to represent Technical Communications in a professional manner.