Sr QC Lab Technician
Milford, MA 01757
Our client in Taunton, MA is currently seeking a Sr. Quality Control Lab Technician to join their Chemistry Operations Manufacturing QC Team. As a member of the Chemistry Operation Chemical Manufacturing Team, the successful candidate will work in the Quality Control Laboratory supporting the Raw Materials testing, Bulk Chromatographic Materials Qc testing, by qualifying materials on each manufacturing step.
This is a 1st shift temporary position (M-F, 7: 00am - 3.30pm, estimated May - August)
- The QC testing requires using variety of lab methodology & instrumentation & associated computer software/' s such as pH, Density, Gas Chromatography, and Liquid Chromatography (HPLC and UPLC). The LC testing involves many different types of analytes including amino acids, and proteins.
- QC testing & reporting for Bulk Chromatographic material qualification for existing products & raw materials.
- Operating & basic troubleshooting for Chromatography testing methods & instrumentations, generating & reviewing Quality Records & Certificate of Analysis for existing products.
- Promoting QC lab continuous improvements & taking relevant improvement initiatives, ensuring & promoting compliance with all Quality & Safety & Environmental policies & practices.
- BS/AS Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline is desired.
- Experience and substantial knowledge in liquid chromatography theory, operation, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and repair is required.
- Practical experience with analytical laboratory procedures including extraction, sample preparation, and LC method development using Waters or related technologies is required.
- Ability to interpret Chromatographic complex data using variety of informatics solutions.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and function within a collaborative environment.
- Willingness to learn different techniques, positive attitude, work well in a group environment.
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent organizational, and networking skills. The candidate is highly motivated, has a growth mindset, is extremely inquisitive, and has demonstrated significant judgement to act on their decisions.