Ramsey, MN 55303
The Shipping Clerk will perform the administrative and physical tasks involved in the inventory, shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and order fulfillment of products, materials, parts and supplies while maintaining all operating procedures and work instructions in a small shipping & receiving area to assure compliance to the company’ s quality management system.
• Accurately count and package parts via system requirements.
• Scan parts in and out of the computer system.
• Check parts against production schedule to determine priority of parts to be processed for shipment.
• Create packing slips and generate appropriate computer transactions to ensure proper shipment documentation.
• Prepare product for shipping to customers by packaging, labeling, and weighing items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method is used (UPS, Speedy, FedEx, etc.)
• Prepare and maintain internal documentation of goods received and items shipped.
• Contribute to maintaining a safe and clean work environment by following safety policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned such as assisting with garbage, assisting other departments, etc.
Education & Training:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Previous shipping and receiving experience required
• International Shipping experience helpful
• Strong interpersonal and courteous communication skills
• Excellent organization and administrative skills
• Exemplary customer service and care skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Strong computer skills
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.