Service and Repair Technician
Oakdale, MN 55128
Are you looking for a job opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Repair Technician to join a growing team in your area.
Hiring Immediately Safe Work Environment - your health and well-being are a priority! Weekly Pay & Benefits
- Performs electrical and mechanical repairs via testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting assembly medical devices
- Troubleshoots and repairs assembly returns. Enters repair work into the repair database (Oracle Depot Repair)
- Perform repairs using product knowledge, production work instructions, and manufacturing performance specifications
• Secondary Education (High School) required. Associates or Technical degree preferred.
• Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
• Troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve problems for returned devices.
• Knowledge of Smiths Medical devices and differences between models.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to participate and work cooperatively.
• Ability to use testing equipment per procedures.
• Ability to diagnose problems when repairing medical devices; ability to minimize potential for creating additional problems when performing repair.
• Ability to attend to detail when performing repairs.
• Ability to recognize and locate previous repair history of returned medical devices.
• Knowledge of Service and Repair applications.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference.”