Chaska, MN 55318
Are you in the market for a new Service Technician role that will elevate your career? Our client in the SW metro area needs a talented, experienced Service Technician to join their team! This is a long term, contract to hire role.
Responsibilities of the Service Technician:
- Provide on-site service support, including installation, repair, modifications, and preventive maintenance for in-house instrumentation.
- Review products and distribute troubleshooting aids for field personnel.
- Document and distribute technical information regarding resolutions to field problems, hardware and software changes, and product quality improvements.
- Determine appropriate preventive maintenance procedures, parts kits, and schedules to ensure effective on-going instrument maintenance.
- Review service manual documentation to ensure accuracy and current revision levels.
- Perform in-house testing of hardware and software changes prior to distribution.
Qualifications of the Service Technician:
- A Bachelor´ s degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge is required. An AA will be accepted as well.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing, field service, or related industry experience, is required.
- Must have demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.