Senior Testing Engineer - Direct Hire
Newnan, GA 30265 US
Leading automotive company is looking to hire a Senior Testing Engineer to join their growing team. This is a direct hire position located in East Newnan, GA.
Responsibilities of the Senior Testing Engineer:
- Build prototype parts, components, system and vehicle for evaluation.
- Complete parts, components, system or vehicle evaluation by utilizing existing testing protocols, and provide and validate results on-schedule.
- Test problem list entry and evaluation for proposed countermeasures.
- Prepare engineering release documentation that validates parts function and durability etc.
- Participate as working-level member of individual and cross functional team to ensure a quality product is developed on schedule within prescribed cost.
- Provide deliverables on-schedule as directed by management or other engineers.
- Analysis of causes of market claim parts and determination of countermeasure specification.
- Collaborate with both of domestic and oversea suppliers.
- Communication with Headquarter in Japan.
Qualifications of the Senior Testing Engineer:
- Degree in engineering, mechanical engineering, or relevant field.
- 5+ years experience with a vehicle evaluation, or relevant evaluation.
- Ability to test drive various vehicles at a high level and evaluate performance to provide direction for meeting vehicle criteria.
- Understanding and usage of equipment for strain measurement and analysis, vehicle handling and performance equipment.
Senior Testing Engineers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.