Senior Firmware Engineer - Hiring NOW
Madison, IN 47250 US
A manufacturer of safety lighting components is looking to hire a Senior Firmware Engineer to join their team in Madison, MN. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Senior Firmware Engineer:
- Design system architecture, requirements, planning, coding, evaluation, debugging, and documentation for devices on an interconnected automotive network.
- Participate with cross functional teams to aid in defining electrical hardware requirements, set and meet project timelines, and support released product.
- Perform code reviews, analyses, and pull requests.
- Maintain project development activities in Azure DevOps.
Requirements of the Senior Firmware Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above, in electrical engineering (EE), computer science (CS), computer engineering (CompE) or related field.
- Experience in modern development tool such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Git, etc.
- Firmware development, including creating drivers, managing MCU clocks and interrupts, interfacing with sensors, communicating via I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
- High proficiency with C/C++, familiarity with Python
- Experience with RTOS
- 3+ years’ work experience