Senior Design Engineer - Direct Hire
Newnan, GA 30265 US
Leading automotive company is currently hiring a Senior Design Engineer. This is a direct hire position to join a team in East Newnan, GA.
Responsibilities of the Senior Design Engineer:
- Manage electrical component development.
- Manage entire electrical system design, DRBFM and V-model.
- Complete electrical components and system design.
- Create 3D models and fully detailed 2D drawings in support of assigned PJ subassemblies and installations.
- Prepare engineering release documentation that defines part number, effectivity and usage.
- Participate as working-level member of individual PJ cross functional team to ensure a quality product is developed on schedule within prescribed cost.
- Analysis of causes of market claim parts and determination of countermeasure specification.
- Collaborate with both of domestic and oversea suppliers.
- Communication with Headquarter in Japan.
Requirements of the Senior Design Engineer:
- Electrical components and system design and a degree in engineering
- Electronic circuit design and verification of embedded equipment and system.
- Embedded software design, verification and PID control logic design.
- Overall vehicle control system development.
- Wire harness and small electrical components (Head light, Switch, Meter etc.) design experience.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.