Sales Service Coordinator
Milford, MA 01757
Our Client in Milford, MA is searching for a Sales Service Coordinator, working on all administrative aspects of preparing equipment for sale or rental.
This is a long-term contract position
Key responsibilities include:
· Key point of contact between the Sales department and the Service department
· Utilizing AX to create CSRs (work orders) which communicate to the Service department how to prep a machine for sale or rental
· Ordering parts that are needed in the prep of the asset
· Procuring attachments necessary for the sale or rental of the equipment
· Work with service department to efficiently schedule rental equipment prep or repairs. Move the asset to a different location/service shop if needed to meet prep deadlines.
· Initiating transportation of the equipment from a location to the customer
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
· College degree preferred.
· Knowledge of construction equipment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and strong user of AX
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively engage with customers/vendors and employees at a professional level both on the phone and in person.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills; detailed oriented with a high level of accuracy.
· Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding customer expectations.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work and make decisions with minimum supervision.
· Ability to travel throughout the territory on an as needed basis (infrequent).