Sales Administrator - Full Time
Milford, MA 01757 US
Global provider of automated semiconductor tools is currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team. This is a contract opportunity with the possibility of extension/conversion.
Hours of the Sales Administrator:
M-F 8am-5pm Pay Rate of the Sales Administrator:
$30/hr DOE Responsibilities of the Sales Administrators:
- Purchase Orders processing - Retrieve new POs from different sources (email, customer portals), process & inform production teams and acknowledge to clients through emails or portals.
- Open Purchase Orders - Coordinate with internal teams to meet clients’ shipment re-schedule, payment & delivery status etc., inquiries and maintain timely updates to the clients.
- Create quotations as per Equipe price book.
- RMA processes - Coordinate with internal support/service team to confirm RMA necessity, generate paperwork, communicate with clients on necessary documentation and process steps, maintain internal system, related teams, and clients’ updates timely, follow up shipment & payment status tight until all the requests are fulfilled and clients are fully satisfied.
- Regularly communicate with clients on their needs, attend meetings, make phone calls, visiting onsite etc.
- Responsible for clients’ portal access, including uploading accounting/shipping documents through portals.
- Generate weekly BBB reports.
Requirements of the Sales Administrators:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in person and over the phone.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers and clients.
- Proficiency with computers and office software.
- Proactive, open-minded and committed personality.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
Sales Administrators apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.