Resource Manager - Immediate Opening
Lowell, MA 01851 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Wonderful opportunity to work for a company focused on delivering great customer experience through technology!
A global provider of HR, payroll & workforce management is looking for an enthusiastic Resource Manager to join their team in Lowell, MA on a contract position.
Responsibilities of the Resource Manager:
• Own and manage project staffing across verticals/regions by validating requirements, searching for candidates, and assigning resources.
• Produce & analyze resourcing data for Verticals/Geographies, make recommendations based on the data. This includes forecast utilization, availability, skills gaps, monthly utilization reviews, trends/analysis in skills demand and supply.
• Proactively build strong relationships with partner resourcing leaders and partner advisor team members to, gain subject matter expert understanding of partner skills profiles/developmental interests and work with partner resourcing leadership, Partner Advisors, Partner Service Alliance Managers, Partner Enablement, and internal learning in talent planning activities.
• Build strong understanding of UKG products, delivery methodology, and the roles and skills needed on products matching the right talent with the right project at the right time.
• Wherever possible, arrange assignments to promote the enhancement of individual resource skills and development of competencies needed to support current and future business.
• Successfully negotiate staffing conflicts through creative staffing solutions and alternatives and escalates sensitive or high-risk staffing situations as appropriate.
• Facilitate weekly pipeline/staffing meetings with RMO resource managers and partners (as appropriate) to discuss upcoming pipeline and capacity, and to identify instances of resource underutilization.
• Identify and address headcount issues and skill gaps by reviewing reports to understand current state and pipeline, lead capacity planning meetings and making recommendations for training and mentoring.
• Collaborate with fellow Resource Managers on resource sharing opportunities
• Interpret sales orders and statements of work to understand products, roles, hours and delivery model.
• Use internal systems to collect and analyze relevant data on skills, availability and utilization.
• Maintain a high level of proficiency in the resource management tools available. Fully understand and utilize Dashboards and reporting.
• Develop staffing processes for new businesses, new offerings, and acquisitions in partnership with key stakeholders.
Requirements of the Resource Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Business, Computer Sciences, or related field
- 5+ years Resource Management experience required, preferably in a Professional Services environment; Human Capital management and Workforce management industry experience a plus
- Strong organizational awareness and change management skills
- Highly developed diplomacy, influencing, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, influence and conflict management skills
- Strong understanding of resource management processes and tools
- Ability to drive resource metrics and analytics
- Experience dealing with 3rd party suppliers and a contingent workforce
- Working knowledge of systems such as professional services automation applications and SalesForce.com
- Strong proficiency with MS Office tools Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.