Receptionist - 1st Shift
Brewer, ME 04412 US
A well-known building and construction company is looking for a Receptionist in Brewer, ME. This is a temporary position!
Shift of the Receptionist:
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Pay Rate of the Receptionist:
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Greet all customers and answer incoming calls in a polite and timely fashion.
- Answer inquiries about Milton CAT
- Assist customers with use of the order kiosk.
- Create sales orders for miscellaneous parts and novelties.
- Receive, sort and forward oncoming mail.
- Order and maintain inventory of branch office supplies.
- Order, sell and maintain accurate inventory of CAT merchandise and apparel.
- Work on various projects and tasks for multiple departments as needed.
- Perform various clerical duties.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.