RF Test Technician
Londonderry, NH 03038
serving the aerospace and defense industry? Exciting, direct hire opportunities available in the greater Nashua area. Very competitive pay, 1st shift and OT available! Apply today!
RF Test Technicians responsibilities:
- Performing functional testing, RF tuning, troubleshooting, and final testing of Integrated Microwave Assemblies (IMA’ s)
- Supporting test team members on RF Tuning & Troubleshooting principals
- Independently managing workload to meet mutually set goals in support of production schedules
- Runs testing in accordance with released Acceptance Testing Procedures
- Set-up and operate test equipment in accordance with released Acceptance Testing Procedures
- Using a variety of test equipment (Network Analyzer, Scaler, Oscilloscope, Power Supplies) to ensure the highest quality of integrated and tested products
- Maintain program specific test fixturing in support of electrical testing
- Assist engineering in the implementation of new test tools and support as needed.
- Provides feedback for improvements in test documentation, equipment, and processes
- Responsible for the quality of work-in-process, FOD control, and workspace cleanliness
- As part of the test team you will work side by side with highly skilled team members who rely on each other for assistance, guidance and support.
- High school graduate
- Minimum 4 years of experience in RF/Microwave Testing
- Advanced knowledge of DC circuits and RF theory
- Must be able to understand, manipulate and analyze data using Excel
- Understanding of schematics and assembly drawings
- Background working with electronics
- Willingness to teach RF tuning and troubleshooting methods
#piqperm DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.