Job Number: 61489
Pay Rate: 90,000
A fast-growing medical device company in Pittsfield, MA has an immediate opening on their team for a direct hire Quality Engineer. The individual in this role will be responsible for overseeing the injection molding, visual inspection, CTQ inspection, and aspects of the laser/assembly/heat seal process as well as writing reports and supporting planning documentation. Make a significant contribution to the organization and add experience to your resume!
Job Description of the Quality Engineer
Qualifications of the Quality Engineer
- Develop reports, planning documentation (control plan, PFMEA, flowchart, and additional docs).
- Participate in validation molding and secondary runs.
- Expectation is that QE would be present in both Clean Room and non-cleanroom during validation activities to fully capture the project scope.
- Interact with Process Engineer, Project Manager and Customer.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.
- Technical writing
- Critical thinking / risk-based thinking
- Data Analysis / familiar with Excel and Minitab
- In depth data review, out of control points, normality curve