Quality Control Technician - 1st Shift
Bedford, MA 01730 US
A medical devices company is looking to hire a Quality Control Technician in Bedford, MA. This is a full-time temporary position with potential to convert to full-time employee.
Pay Rate of the Quality Control Technician:
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician:
- Quality Control parts inspections
- Working with the research and development department when need arises
- Maintaining a clean and organized work areas
- Respecting and enforcing the principles of full traceability of products and components
Requirements of the Quality Control Technician:
- Motivated individual looking to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent knowledge of theoretical and practical fundamentals.
- Technical associate’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with calipers, comparators and micrometers
- Experience with OGP Smartscope vision measurement systems a plus
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, self-starter
- Medical device and clean room experience a plus
- Experience in lab and manufacturing environments
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Excel a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.