Quality Control Tech Writer - Fully Remote
San Diego, CA 92128 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Leading medical devices company is currently hiring a Quality Control Tech Writer. Use your Adobe FrameMaker 10 knowledge in this temp to hire and fully remote position.
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Tech Writer:
- Translates requirements into appropriate content that complies with FDA and other governmental agency regulations.
- Interacts with project team personnel (including Engineering, Medical, Marketing, and Regulatory) to obtain technical information needed to create content.
- Ensures technical writing outputs adhere to departmental standards and practices.
- Coordinates and obtains necessary approvals for release of documentation.
- Must be able work on several projects concurrently, ensuring timely completion of each.
- May support design history file documentation in the role of author or editor.
Qualifications of the Quality Control Tech Writer:
- Associate Degree or comparable college-level coursework required, preferably in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related field. Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of technical writing experience required.
- Experience in FDA-regulate
- Ability to write in accordance with current technical writing principles and to follow corporate and departmental processes with limited guidance.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker 10 or later (required for labeling documents).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of image editing software is desirable (to make minor adjustments to existing graphics or screen captures).
Quality Control Tech Writers apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.