Production Scheduler Coordinator - Direct Hire
W St Paul, MN 55118 US
Leading pharmaceuticals is looking to hire a Production Scheduler Coordinator. This position is an on-site position based at our St. Paul, MN facility.
Responsibilities of the Production Scheduler Coordinator:
- Matching the required level of production with existing resources.
- Identifying critical production inputs followed by monitoring the status.
- Understanding of operational processes, pharmaceutical industry standards, and production limitations to ensure smooth execution and efficient changeover of equipment. This includes: Providing granularity in scheduled activities to account for tasks like set up, run, tear down, cleaning, equipment release, etc.)
- Collaboration with process subject matter experts to determine appropriate allocation of equipment time and employees for a given process.
- Remediation of critical path items required to maintaining the production schedule. This includes identifying and communicating key pre-production activities that are potential constraints such as material and labor availability and documentation requirements.
- Reserving materials in inventory management system to fulfill scheduled production orders.
- Ownership of the production schedule and ability to meet production goals.
- Collaboration with Production Managers and Supervisors to allocate labor resources.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Address ongoing changes to key manufacturing inputs and development project scope changes that impact the production schedule.
- Articulate bottlenecks, critical path inputs, and future challenges involving the production schedule.
- Elevate critical production scheduling information to upper management so financial implications can be quantified and addressed.
Requirements of the Production Scheduler Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, AAS degree with 5 years’ experience in a production setting, preferably pharmaceutical or medical device.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborator and organizational skills
- Strong proficiency software skills including MS Project, Word, and Excel
- Proactive team player with a strong sense of ownership.
- Proficiency in using the ERP system.
- Proficient use of proper scheduling tools like MS Project, Excel, Word; Gantt charts, and ERP System.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.