Ham Lake, MN 55304
Are you looking for a job opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the medical manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Production Operator to join a growing team in your area.
Hiring Immediately Safe Work Environment - your health and well-being are a priority! Weekly Pay & Benefits
Production Operator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the clean room production process, including material handling, equipment operation, process monitoring, quality control, and the assembly of medical and combination devices.
- Read manufacturing drawings and shop orders
- Package and label assembly product
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference.