Production Inspector - Temp to Hire
Nashua, NH 03062 US
World-leading provider of integrated electronic manufacturing services is looking to hire a Production Inspector to join their team in Nashua, NH. This is a temp to hire position.
Responsibilities of the Production Inspector:
- Performs routine visual, mechanical and electrical inspection of printed circuit boards, systems and sub-assemblies at several points in the operation for quality in compliance with required standards.
Qualifications of the Production Inspector:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- 2+ years of advanced PCBA inspection
- IPC Cleanroom 610 Class 2 preferred
- Computer skills
- Accepting of opportunities to train on new equipment and to cross-train into other site operations, as needed
- Participate in a continuous improvement activity
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math
- See job analysis forms for specific physical stressors of the job
- Utilize optical equipment to determine the acceptability of components and solder
- Operate the Nicolet X-ray machine and other sophisticated inspection equipment and interpret the results
- Utilize a majority of the inspection tools available on the production floor
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.