Product Engineer - Direct Hire
Hiram, GA 30141 US
Global provider of material handling solutions is currently hiring a Product Engineer. They're looking for someone with experience in designing and 3D modeling in North Hiram, GA. This is a direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Product Engineer:
- Design, develop and implement new products with direction from Lead Engineer.
- Act as lead engineer over a specific product line.
- Support new product roll outs across organization.
- Update and maintain current products.
- Provide technical support to internal departments, suppliers and customers.
- Generate 3D CAD models using Autodesk Inventor, primarily using Inventor’s sheet metal modeling capabilities.
- Detail 2D parts drawings using Autodesk Inventor.
- Enter item masters, bill of materials, and routings into ERP system.
- Manage engineering requests and creation of material master tracking objects
Qualifications of the Product Engineer:
- 3+ Years of Experience Designing and a BSME
- Strong 3D modeling capabilities (Autodesk Inventor)
- Proficient knowledge of GD&T and engineering drawing requirements.
- Sheet metal part design experience preferred.
Product Engineers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.