Press Brake Operator- 2nd Shift
Buford, GA 30519
Press Brake Operator
We are currently seeking multiple CNC Press operators in the Gwinnett, GA area. This is a temp to hire opportunity to join a leader in metal fabrication.
Pay Rate: DOE $18-23ph ($.50 Shift Diff)
Hours: 3: 00pm-11: 30pm Monday - Friday
- Load raw material into the CNC machine.
- Ensuring proper program and nozzle being utilized
- Quality check material in process and finished cuts.
- Using Mitsubishi and Amada CNC Press Brakes
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with running a CNC Press Brake
- Mechanically inclined
- Detail oriented with the inspection of material and quality conformance
- Working knowledge of general computer programs (MS Office, Email) preferred.
Must wear steel-toe shoes.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.