Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Warehouse Shipping Associate:
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Shipping Associate for our client in the Greater Gwinnett County Area. The shipper processes customer sales orders for shipping via pick up, delivery, and common carrier. The shipper prepares all documents that are required for shipments.
700am to 400pm (lunch 1130am to 1230pm)
Temp to Perm
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Shipping Associate:
- Inspect packaging, labeling, and shipping methods for conformance with customer requirements.
- Advise warehouse supervisor of any discrepancies, or quality issues.
- Enter packaging details in IST computer system.
- Prepare export documents, bills of lading, and all other documents as required.
- Schedule carrier pick ups.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, and conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
Requirements of the Warehouse Shipping Associate:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a US Citizen
- Sit down forklift experience is a must
- Able to interact and communicate with carriers
- Basic computer skills and use
- Previous warehouse experience
- UPS World Ship and FedEx shipping experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.