Irvine, CA 92606
- We are looking for an exceptional Opto/Mechanical Technician who can assemble and debug systems incorporating optical, mechanical, and electronic components.
- Responsible for the advanced assembly of optical systems for lasers, laser radars and electro-optical sensors and instruments
- Follow written procedures developed by engineers, and suggests improvements to these procedures to optimize production
- Test assemblies at a system level using laboratory instruments
What will you bring to the team, along with your curiosity is:
- Experience with testing digital and/or analog systems
- The ability to read drawings and use measurement instruments
- An AA degree or equivalent technician training
- A minimum of 3-4 years of related experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.