Network Engineer - Fully Remote
New York, NY 10038 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
A well-established company dedicated to cyber security solutions is currently hiring a Network Engineer. This is a temporary and fully remote position.
Hours of the Network Engineer:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay Rate of the Network Engineer:
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Upgrade and maintain the company's network infrastructure, including Arista switches and Aruba wireless
- Troubleshoot complex network issues and provide effective solutions
- Develop custom scripting solutions using Python for network automation
- Design and implement new network solutions using the latest technologies
- Stay up-to-date with new security threats and implement necessary measures to protect the company's network
Requirements of the Network Engineer:
- Strong background in PGP routing and previous experience with Fortinet
- Experience with Arista switching and Aruba wireless
- Expertise in custom scripting with Python for network automation
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Network Engineers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.