Mechanical Technician - 1st Shift - Optical
Irvine, CA 92606 US
Global provider of instruments is looking for an exceptional Optical Mechanical Technician in Irvine, CA who can assemble and debug systems incorporating optical, mechanical, and electronic components. This is a temp to hire basis opportunity.
Pay Rate: of the Mechanical Technician:
Shift of the Mechanical Technician:
M-F 5AM - 1:30PM
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Technician:
- Responsible for the advanced assembly of optical systems for lasers, laser radars and electro-optical sensors and instruments.
- Follow written procedures developed by engineers, and suggests. improvements to these procedures to optimize production.
- Test assemblies at a system level using laboratory instruments.
What the Optical Mechanical Assembler will bring to the team, along with their curiosity is:
- Experience with testing digital and/or analog systems.
- Experience working within Optics
- The ability to read drawings and use measurement instruments.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.