Alpharetta, GA 30005
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer in the Alpharetta, GA area. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the layout and design of sheet metal, sheet metal enclosures, as well as various wiring, cabling, schematics associated with the assemblies.
• The Mechanical Engineer works as part of an interdisciplinary design team, carrying out the mechanical design of custom products
• The products are deployed worldwide in many sizes and configurations and are recognized as the best in the market
• Responsible for concept creation, mechanical design and documentation using Pro-Engineer Creo & Windchill, electronic packaging, thermal design and analysis of cooling solutions, structural analysis, design for manufacturability and serviceability, BOM creation & manufacturing support
• Will closely collaborate with other engineers (electrical, optical, systems, software, industrial), program managers, manufacturing associates and executive staff to deliver cutting-edge products according to accelerated schedules
• Work environment is hands-on, dynamic and fast-paced, taking full advantage of a wide array of fabrication and manufacturing capabilities existing under one roof
• BSME required and 3+ years of experience
• Sheet metal and extrusion fabrication processes
• Mechanical design using 3D CAD is required
• PTC Creo/Windchill experience is a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.