Minneapolis, MN 55447
Are you looking for a job opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the mechanical manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Mechanical Assembler to join a growing team in your area. This temperature to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Assemble/package paint mixers in warehouse manufacturing environment
- Work with various hand tools and power to complete the production assemblies
- Assembling components base on blueprints/schematics, some wiring, crimping, screwing, and bolting.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference.”