Minneapolis, MN 55421
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk packs and prepares customer orders for shipping, receives material and equipment, and loads and unloads trucks according to established procedures and shipping regulations, meeting customer delivery requirements.
· Pick orders from stock or from staging area.
· Prepare product for shipping to customers.
· Ensure customer order and product match; box, crate as necessary.
· Contact common carriers and schedule pick-ups, ensuring the meeting of customer delivery requirements.
· Load trucks with outgoing products and unload trucks with incoming materials.
· Inspect materials and ensure bills of lading are correct.
· Verify the quantity and quality of material received.
· Place incoming materials into storage.
· Pull materials from storage and deliver to production as needed.
· Operate a bander to band boxes to be shipped.
· Affix completed address label and any other special labels required for the handling of material and specified by the carrier.
· Complete and maintain all required paperwork.
· High School Diploma or equivalent GED
· 4 years of related experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.