Delano, MN 55328
The essence of this role is to load, unload, and move materials within the Distribution Center and between the Distribution Center and trucks at the Loading Dock and outside storage area. This position will assist other team members as needed in preparing finished products by palletizing and packaging all parts and clearly documenting transactions to ensure shipment quality, accuracy and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates the fork lift truck in a manner that promotes safety and safe handling of product.
- Loads trucks and stages product in accordance to standard practice and/or verbal instructions from the Shipping Coordinator.
- Loads materials into/onto vehicles in a manner that will minimize the risk of damage or shifting during transit.
- Stages product in accordance to standard practice and/or instructions.
- Unloads trucks as needed.
- Follows Standard Work for processes involving staging, scanning, loading and keying out jobs.
- Ensures all requested paperwork is properly completed.
- Assist in other DC team members as needed in preparing finished products by palletizing and packaging parts and clearly documenting transactions to insure shipment quality, accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Forklift Certification required (training provided).
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to communicate clearly with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be able to climb onto a flatbed deck.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.