Ayer, MA 01432
Are you looking for a new opportunity, are available immediately and have at least 3 years of electromechanical assembly experience?
We have a great opportunity on 1st shift in the Littleton, MA area!
As the Manufacturing Technician you are responsible for:
- Perform electrical and mechanical assembly from sub-assembly level to finish goods.
- Load and operate automated manufacturing equipment.
- Assemble products according to good manufacturing practices, including specification of materials, parts and assembly and operating process equipment.
- Document assembly processes/instructions/status reports for all incoming Grid products
- Work with Field Service and Engineering staff to assist in troubleshooting in house and field issues as required.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Technician are:
- High School or Technical school with 3+ years industry experience
- Preferred: 2 year technical degree, journeyman electrician certification or equivalent
- Basic technical and mechanical skills
- Skilled in reading and interpreting electro-mechanical assembly drawings and BOMs.
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to read blueprints and other technical data sheets would be helpful.
- US Citizen
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.