Manufacturing Technician II
New Brighton, MN 55112
The Davis Companies is partnering with a growing local medical device manufacturer in New Brighton who is looking for a Manufacturing Technician. This role is responsible for meeting daily customer demand and production schedules. The Manufacturing Technician II ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The Manufacturing Technician II will assemble products by using a variety of specialized equipment, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly produce/assemble/test medical devices.
1st shift: Monday – Friday from 6: 30 am – 3: 00 pm
2nd shift: Monday - Fridays 2: 00 PM - 10: 30 PM
Pay rate: $21.25/hr
- Work with Manufacturing Lead and/or Specialist to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
- Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Manufacturing Lead or Production Supervisor.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within designated work area.
- Sustain lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Participate as an active member of the production team and assist in product processing.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’ s Quality System.
- Follow detailed production/assembly/testing instructions, processes and procedures.
- Complete required documentation relating to regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Utilize DBS concepts and tools in the performance of daily activities.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN
- 1 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications.
- Ability to work with others collaboratively.
- High school diploma
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.