Manufacturing Support Technician - 1st Shift
Newburyport, MA 01950 US
A provider of workforce management solutions is looking for a Manufacturing Support Technician in Newburyport, MA. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Hours of the Manufacturing Support Technician:
Monday – Friday | 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM EST
Pay Rate of the Manufacturing Support Technician:
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Support Technician:
- Setup, maintain, and operate microelectronic assembly equipment
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Works with engineers and team to improve process to meet yield and cycle time requirements
- Collects and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to product, instruments, or equipment
- Works with engineers to conduct experiments and perform rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
- Train employees on equipment operation and process
- Write basic specifications and training documentation
Requirements of the Manufacturing Support Technician:
- Associates degree in a technical field or a minimum 3 years of related electronic/semiconductor assembly experience.
- Basic computer skills with an understanding of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written
- Pays close attention to details
Manufacturing Support Technicians apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.