Osseo, MN 55369
Are you looking for a maintenance opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the contract manufacturing space needs a dynamic Maintenance Technician to join their growing team in the northern metro. This is a direct hire position with a family-oriented company.
- Ensure factory equipment is maintained and repaired as needed to ensure the factory continuously runs like a swiss watch.
- Maintain, fix, improve or install new equipment to ensure safe quality production and packaging of our products
- Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment when breakdowns occur
- Conduct proactive repairs and maintenance when requested by production
- Install new equipment according to manufacturer specifications and management requirements.
- Organize and implement and manage preventative maintenance programs for all mechanical equipment and tools.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on production equipment
- Assist with training of production employees on operating existing and new equipment.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Participate on Safety Committee and other Continuous Improvement teams as requested
- Participate in various cross function improvement teams as needed to help company grow
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 2-5 years of industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read mechanical manuals, blueprints and assembly instructions provided by manufacturers
- Able to work overtime as required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proven problem solver and ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.