Flowery Branch, GA 30542
We are currently seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to join a new and growing company. This person will be responsible writing lock out/tag out procedures, scheduling maintenance of machinery, quoting replacement parts and working with technicians to complete repairs.
1st shift: 8: 00am-5: 00pm Mon.-Fri. Or 7: 00am-4: 00pm OT as needed.
Pay Rate: $27-$30ph DOE.
- Working knowledge of the following equipment:
- CNC Laser
- CNC Press Brakes
- CNC Mills and Lather (3, 4, 5 axis)
- Robotic welding machines
- Welding machines
- Writing procedures for lockout/tag out.
- Scheduling appropriate maintenance of machinery.
- Quoting replacement parts.
- Scheduling major repairs and assisting technicians on those repairs.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Proficient in steel processing equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an equipment maintenance technician.
- Great communication skills.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.