Maintenance Mechanic 2nd Shift
Gainesville, GA 30504 US
A manufacturer of top-quality caulks and sealants in Gainesville, GA is currently seeking for Maintenance Technician within the mechanical aspect that has experience with repairing gearboxes, welding is a plus, 3 phase motors, and hydraulic and pneumatic components.
This is a great temp to hire opportunity to show your great skills!
1st shift: 2:45 PM - 11:30 PM, Monday - Fridays
Pay rate: $24.00/hr - $32.00/hr depending on experience
Send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Requirements of the Machine Mechanic:
- Five plus years in packaging machinery, Production based electro / mechanical experience.
- Must demonstrate ability in these areas, create holes, threading, to within +/- .0005 tolerance. Light fabrication of stainless, Aluminum, and ferrous metals.
- Experience with good manufacturing practices in manufacturing environment.
- Need to be able to work in a team environment and get along well with others.
- Must have strong knowledge of safety rules in manufacturing environment.
- Excel in diagnostic abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and work from blueprints and drawings.
- Welding a plus.
- Electrical skills to include diagnosis, repair and proper sizing of components. Plus, following NEC regulations.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.