Anoka, MN 55303
Davis Companies is partnering with a local tooling company to fill the need of a Machinist. The Direct hire CNC machinist position is a is located in the Anoka area. Including a $5K HIRING BONUS!
Responsibilities of the Direct hire CNC Machinist:
- Set up and machine work of moderate complexity and difficulty.
- Inspect work using gaging and inspection devices to verify conformance to specifications.
- Report any machine or process problems or variances to foreman.
- Able to perform multiple tasks running several machines simultaneously.
Qualifications of the Direct hire CNC Machinist
- Degree/Diploma from technical school or a minimum three to five years of related machine shop experience.
- Minimum of three years setting up and operating various machine tools.
- Knowledge of tooling, fixtures, products and processes.
- Computer skills, including a working expertise with computerized workflow systems.
- Must be able to qualify simple parts using a variety of inspection equipment.
- Good mathematical skills and ability to understand basic GD&T.