Burlington, MA 01803
Our client in Burlington, MA has a great new opportunity for you! We are currently hiring Manufacturing Technicians.
If you have a manufacturing background, are motivated, reliable, and looking to work with a great team, you will want to apply today!
Shift start times:
Friday - Monday - 12pm - 10: 30pm or 5am - 2: 30pm
Sunday - Thursday - 12pm - 10: 30pm
S-TH 3rd Shift 10pm to 630AM (2 techs)
Tue-Sat 3rd Shift 10PM-630AM (2 techs)
F-Mon 3rd shift 9PM-730AM (1 Tech)
All shifts will train for 2 weeks on 1st shift from Tuesday-Friday 7: 00AM-5: 00PM
What the Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for:
- Set up, operate, and monitor manufacturing equipment performing tasks required to build the product and prepare it for shipment.
- Follow specifications, job orders, work instructions, and quality procedures.
- Maintain product traceability throughout the manufacturing process.
- Become fully trained and follow all safety procedures for the operation and use of equipment.:
- Inspect materials, products, and equipment to detect defects for malfunctions.
- Route product samples for quality control inspection.
- Ensure that equipment operations conform to production or process standards.
What you will need to have:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prior manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 20LBS.
- Motivation, team player attitude, good energy.