Logistics and Shipping Coordinator
Marlborough, MA 01752
Are you looking for a new opportunity and would like to work with a company that values your work? If you have 2+ years of experience with Logistics and shipping, you will want to hear more about this 1st shift opportunity!
- 2+ years of shipping, receiving, and inventory control experience
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of transportation contracts
- Continued familiarization, training, and research in all foreign countries Customs import and export Regulatory Compliance requirements
- Experience ERPs systems is a plus
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for Shipping & Receiving and ensuring products and parts are shipped and received in a timely fashion.
- The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for facilitating, coordinating, and managing all domestic and international shipments and receive incoming material to inventory.
- The position ensures that international shipments are in compliance with customs rules and regulations
- Plan, prepare and process export, import and trans-border activities by country
- Conduct day-to-day trade activities to ensure international shipments are in compliance including: shipping documentation, export license determination, Harmonized System Code (HS) classification, Valuation and Incoterms
- The position has significant interaction with Supply Chain, Customer Service, Production, Quality Assurance, and Sales & Marketing
- Provide guidance to employees concerning the requirements and obligations of cross-border movement of goods
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.