Life Science Campaign Coordinator
Milford, MA 01757
This is a great opportunity for a life-science major looking to transition into science marketing career! In this role, you will work directly with Americas Pharma marketing leads and gain real-world experience while driving marketing campaigns for the world' s leading specialty measurement company.
- Assist with analyzing performance of marketing campaigns and incorporate insights into future content and campaigns; track and report to marketing/management team
- Create, write, and edit content for internal customers (sales organization) using Salesforce
- Create and execute on social engagement content/campaigns
- Actively monitor social pages (external/internal) and editorial posts to maximize reader engagement and help with managing the customer experience across key platforms
- Generate internal and external facing content for presentation and training
- Assist in maintaining and managing internal communication platforms
- A bachelor’ s degree in chemistry, life sciences, biotechnology, or similar discipline from an accredited 4-year university
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize workload, and collaborate
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Any prior marketing knowledge is a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.