Leave Specialist - Fully Remote
Weston, FL 33326 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Wonderful opportunity to work for a company focused on delivering great customer experience through technology! A global provider of HR, payroll & workforce management is looking a Leave Specialist to join their team. This is a fully remote and temporary position.
Pay Rate of the Leave Specialist:
Responsibilities of the Leave Specialist:
- Provide service to employees that may require guidance on UKG policies and leave administration while being mindful of their privacy and serious conditions
- Support UKG leadership and HR for proper understanding of leave administration as required
- Acts as a resource for other team members, HR Consultants and HR Business Partners in all areas of leave administration
- Works independently on daily work and receives only general direction on new assignments
- Partner closely with Unum Leave Administration to assure leave and pay details for each employee are accurate
- Ensure all leave designations are following federal, state and local laws as well as company policies
- Administer and maintain internal leave of absence communications (tracker)
- Administer personal leaves of absence
- Support Leave Administration Manager on certain projects
- Monitor and coordinate paid and unpaid time to verify Unum processing is accurate
- Coordinate benefit termination on Long Term Disability cases
Requirements of the Leave Specialist:
- 5+ years of experience with multi state leave administration with preference for CA, FL and MA experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Work in an extremely creative and fast-paced environment.
- Able to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects/tasks; Effective multitasker.
- Display professionalism with all employees and vendors.
- Able to showcase attention to detail and work under pressure.
Leave Specialists apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.