Lead Oracle Developer - Fully Remote
San Clemente, CA 92673 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
A leading medical devices company is on the hunt for a superstar Lead Oracle Developer to join our talented team. In this temp to hire and fully remote position, you'll get to put your Microsoft and analytics skills to the test.
Pay Rate of the Lead Oracle Developer:
Responsibilities of the Lead Oracle Developer:
- Coordinate with BSA and business partners to gather requirements and develop the solution.
- Manage the development team and monitor the development effort in line with Project timelines.
- Work with PMO on deliverables and ensure they are delivered.
- Perform unit testing on development work.
- Work on the programing and development related tasks.
- Write and socialize test plans, SIT test cases and UAT test cases related to supported development work.
- Partner with internal global users to learn their business, business processes, challenges, and objectives.
- Work with BSA for UAT testing.
- Work on special projects as they arise.
- Work on conversion on master entities and open transactions.
- Write extract programs and conversion programs.
- Perform unit testing playing transactions in EBS for testing solution.
Requirements of the Lead Oracle Developer:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of experience in PLSQL, forms and reports
- Hands-on experience with SQL, PLSQL, forms and report development
- Experience in EDI tools and mappings
- Experience in Oracle Application version 12.X
- Good working knowledge on EBS on playing transactions for testing and understanding on business process flows
Lead Oracle Developers apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.