Inventory and Materials Specialist - $30-$35/hr
Westminster, MA 01473 US
A semiconductor machinery manufacturing is looking for an Inventory and Materials Specialist with ERP systems, material planning, logistics, and inventory management. This is a direct hire opportunity in Westminster, MA.
Responsibilities of the Inventory and Materials Specialist:
- Receive and verify all goods delivered to the facility.
- Maintain goods/inventory by identifying, labeling, and delivering material to inspection/stock or manufacturing floor as required.
- Maintain accurate automated (Oracle) and manual (Excel) accounting records for inventory transactions.
- Maintain accurate documentation connected to shipped goods/inventory movements.
- Performs cycle count based on defined schedule.
- Generate and maintain manufacturing shop orders – Open/Kit Material/ Issue Material/Close.
- Prepare finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product, as well as preparing any required shipping documentation.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspection.
- Reconcile material work order discrepancies.
- Assist in resolution of receiving discrepancies.
- Working with 3rd party shippers scheduling shipments as needed
- Managing ECO implementations
- Assist in inventory initiatives and perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Inventory and Materials Specialist:
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn Oracle ERP System
- Forklift Certified a plus
- Computer literacy in Microsoft windows and MS-Office applications such as Excel, Word
- 5+ years of Inventory Management experience: inventory transactions, cycle counting, shipping, receiving, kitting
- 5+ years Production Control experience: work order management, ECO implementations, maintain system data
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Data Entry Skills
Inventory and Materials Specialists apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.