HR Shared Services Rep
New Castle, DE 19720-
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a large Life Science organization based out of New Castle, DE to help them identify a HR Shared Services Rep to add to their growing team. This person will be the first point of contact for employees and managers on HR process, system, and policy request. Assisting in the implementation of the Global Shared Services Department.
- Pay: $20/hr
- Contract: 6+ months
- Responds to customer inquiries, gather and process data, research and solve problems, maintain data integrity, and provide document support.
- Maintain a broad high level understanding of all HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Owns the case management process, including opening cases, and managing escalation where required.
- Process various HR forms related to new-hire onboarding, change-of-status, performance reviews, benefits, compensation and termination of employment. Inputs employee personal data into human resources information system (HRIS) database and/or documents activities as requested.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Strong service orientation
- Ability to address and resolve inquiries regarding policy and procedural items
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive or confidential information
- Carries a broad global perspective of markets, tech, and trends
- Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- Actively creates the conditions for Waters’ people and teams to succeed
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “ The DAVIS Difference”.