Grinding Technician - Direct Hire
Surry, NH 03431 US
An ultra-precision machine manufacturer is looking for experienced Grinding Technicians in Keene, NH. These are direct hire openings!
Hours of the Grinding Technician:
Pay Rate of the Grinding Technician:
Responsibilities of the Grinding Technician:
- Set-up, program, and operate various CNC Milling and Grinding Machines, to produce high precision components to exacting specifications.
- Regularly interface with product engineering/drafting and manufacturing engineering.
- Perform special projects with minimum direction using prints, verbal instructions or hand sketches.
- Assist and/or instruct other machinists.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required to record time, volume of work, etc.
- Properly maintain equipment to ensure efficient operation.
- Stand for extended periods of time, reach with both hands and bend as necessary. Frequent lifting up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to machine and grind a variety materials.
- Read and work with prints and detail specifications, inspection reports, and sketches, in order to machine finished components.
Requirements of the Grinding Technician:
- High School diploma and advanced technical training or equivalent, plus at least 3-5 years of experience in similar production environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of machining skills sufficient enough to perform the job with minimal instruction.
- Knowledge of “G” and “M” codes
- Experience in determining feed rates and operating speeds for various materials
- Experience with tooling and fixturing
- Ability to use a broad range of measuring instruments, gauges and electronic indicators.
- Experienced with using computers in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate hand tools as required.
- Operate handling equipment; i.e. fork lifts, cranes, etc.
Grinding Technicians apply today! DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.