Global Research Electrical Engineer
Milford, MA 01757
- Manage all electrical aspects of our LC/MS instrument hardware
- Lead the design of Analog and Mixed Signal Circuits
- Partner with project and team leads to assess needs and deliver timely solutions.
- Review technical specifications, design documentation, and test reports that support electrical designs.
- Ability to successfully lead complex projects, plan and organize tasks and multiple projects
- Lab testing of circuits using electrical test equipment including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes and emulators
- Prototype generation, proof of concept and system integration
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the design of analog or mixed signal circuits and FPGAs.
- Experience leading teams of engineers
- Project management including scheduling, budgeting, and working with internal organizations and external service providers.
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools, Mentor Graphics and Eagle toolsets preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills