Firmware Engineer - Direct Hire
Madison, IN 47250 US
A manufacturer of safety lighting components in Madison, IN is looking for a Firmware Engineer. This is a direct hire position within a growing company!
Shift of the Firmware Engineer:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Responsibilities of the Firmware Engineer:
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team of system engineers, hardware engineers, firmware engineers, and application software developers to support program execution.
- Develop solutions for embedded systems and IoT-connected devices.
- Debug firmware in a network of embedded systems.
- Develop algorithms for embedded applications to process raw data.
- Maintain full visibility into development through task tracking and reporting.
- Advise junior firmware engineers.
- Participate in code reviews and planning meetings.
Requirements of the Firmware Engineer:
- High proficiency in C/C++ based IDE.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages.
- Experience with digital communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, RS-232, RS-485.
- Familiarity with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS). ?
- Experience with board bring-up, including debugging electrical hardware, using DMMs and oscilloscopes.
- Experience with various integrated development environment and compilers.
- Other related requirements preferred.
Firmware Engineers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.