Equipment Test Technician - Hiring Now
Chaska, MN 55318 US
A fantastic temp to hire opportunity at a leading environmental and industrial services manufacturer in Chaska, MN for an Equipment Test Technician.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Test Technician:
- Read, understand, and follow established work instructions and procedures with emphasis on quality.
- Execute the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards.
- Train to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements.
- Independently execute work regarding alignment, calibration and performance testing of reagent instruments.
- Apply basic analytical skills or problem solving to perform daily tasks. Troubleshoot issues as they arise, escalating as necessary.
- Assure compliance with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and ISO regulatory requirements.
- Work directly and cooperatively with cross-functional team members to troubleshoot issues and ensure emphasis on quality.
- Identify, recommend and implement quality improvements including but not limited to production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiencies.
- Learn and participate in the company's lean manufacturing principles.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other duties and cross training as assigned. Train new team members on equipment operations and work procedures as needed.
Physical Demands of the Equipment Test Technician:
- Required to stand for prolonged period of time to perform tasks such as general assembly and/or packaging of material.
- Associate must have good hand dexterity to perform tasks such as using hand tools.
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 30 pounds individually and occasionally lift greater than 30 pounds with assistance to safely position and move assembly modules.
- Ability to maneuvers assembly components by hand in a repetitive manner conducive to efficiency, job specifications, safety, and quality goals.
- Ability to frequently stand (80%), bend, kneel, lift and sit to accomplish assembly production goals.
Requirements of the Equipment Test Technician:
- AA Degree.
- Must have 1-2 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and the basic Windows operating system.
Equipment Test Technicians apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.