Equipment Maintenance Technician (Epi/Implant) - FEOL
Bloomington, MN 55425
Leading edge semiconductor company is looking for hard working folks to join their M Shift (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday 6am – 6pm) as Equipment Maintenance Technicians in Bloomington, MN. If you have good troubleshooting skills, this could be a great direct hire opportunity for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
- Troubleshoot, maintain and ensure uptime on all applicable equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance & repair/calibration on key process equipment & systems.
- Provide content for, and submit updates for controlled documentation (PM procedures, check-sheets, work instructions, etc.)
- Participate on the Emergency Response Team.
- Safely perform work in a hazardous environment utilizing proper Personal Protective Equipment (including SCBA or respirator).
- Engage in systematic troubleshooting to identify root-cause of failures.
- Document all maintenance activities in Equipment Management System.
- Monitor, analyze, and address SPC issues and support and maintain 5S activities.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
- Knowledge of electronics and control systems, mechanics / robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics and vacuum systems, heat transfer, fluid mechanics.
- Requires an Associate’ s degree in electronics technology or other relevant curriculum, or a combination of education and substantial directly related experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Prefer 5+ years’ maintenance experience on 200mm ASM E2000 Epitaxy Reactors, Axcelis GSD300E Ion Implanter, Axcelis MAX 8250HT Ion Implanter, or AMAT Viista Ion Implanter.
- Understanding of Epitaxy and Ion Implant processes.
- Understanding of AC/DC circuits, pneumatic/hydraulic circuits and vacuum systems.
- Knowledge of test and calibration equipment (i.e. O-scopes, DMMs).
- Demonstrated proficiency in trouble shooting electrical circuits and electronic components.